January 22, 2011 | Comments Off
1. Login to the Admin (http://www.tweekniks.com/yourblogname) and go to Links menu on the left side of the page.
2. Chose Categories and then Link Categories
3. Create a Category and name it BlogRoll – you can add a description of the category if you want to.
4. Now you have your category in the Links section named BlogRoll
5. Click on Add New, type in the name of the blog you want to add to your BlogRoll, the URL, be sure you add the http://, the best way to do this is go to the blog and copy the url, then past it into Web Address.
6. Description – again you can add a description of the blog if you wish too.
7. Category – as you can see your Link Category “BlogRoll” now shows up categories.
8. Add Link – Click on this button to save the link, then go on to the next link you are adding to yor blog roll.
9. Now go to Appearance, and click on Widgets. Here you will see all the elements you can add to your blog, find the Widget named Links, underneath that you will see in small type “Your Blogroll”, click on the Widget title and move it to the Sidebar where you want it to show up on your blog.